THRIVE AS A VALIDATION ENGINEER WITH MANGO
Mango are looking for a Validation Engineer to join our ValidR team.
Mango’s product, ValidR allows our clients to enjoy the capability and cost-effectiveness of the R language – minus the risk and compliance concerns of open-source software. ValidR allows them to safely exploit the power of the world’s most popular analytic language and unlock the true value in their data.
What you’ll do
- Investigate: Assess R packages for maturity and quality. Define functionality by creating requirements
- Remediate: Write unit tests to ensure the package satisfies the requirements
- Review: all stages of the ValidR process are reviewed by a second person
- Approve: Provide a final verdict on the package validation
- Improve: continually look for ways to improve our processes
Our ideal Validation Engineer will have:
- A passion for quality that only a tester would understand
- Good understanding of software engineering principles
- An appreciation of software best practices – testing, version control, CI
- Knowledge of at least one programming language – you will need R for this role
- Strong communication skills
- A great team ethos
- An eye for detail
- Initiative and creativity
All of the technical requirements for this role are things that we can teach – Mango delivers world class R training – if you have the underlying software experience, a passion for helping produce a world class quality software product, and are excited by this role please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are keen to be flexible in order to make this role work for the right candidate, please speak to us about what this means to you.
If you have any questions contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Find out more about working for Mango.
APPLY BELOW TO JOIN THE MANGO TEAM