THRIVE AS A DATA ENGINEER WITH MANGO
Mango’s consultants empower organisations to thrive by fostering a data-driven culture, building an effective data science capability, and delivering value using data science and advanced analytics
We’re a close-knit team of statisticians, maths graduates, scientists and academics; everyone brings something unique to the table, but we all share the same passion for data and delivering insights that drive real business decisions for our customers.
As a Data Engineer, you’ll work to design and create pipelines that transforms data in a scale-able and repeatable way. You will produce efficient code that automates the process of ingesting and cleaning the data and then develop and apply appropriate mechanisms so that data flows toward target data sources as required.
As a part of Mango Solutions, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled delivery team on client engagements.
- Work on-site with data professionals and customers to understand their data problems, identify needs and develop solutions
- Work on data integration solutions using a wide array of technologies and data-sources
- Work with big data components and migration strategies
- Work with cloud-based infrastructure (Google, AWS, and Azure) for hosting data solutions/applications.
- Help our clients excel.
- Experience developing ETL and data integration solutions
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with a relational database (MySQL, Postgres, MySQL, Oracle and other data sources such as Azure Data Lake Storage and Azure Blob Storage)
- Familiarity with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and MDS
- Experience with a general-purpose programming language, Python preferred.
- Familiarity with Azure Data Engineering stack
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions, extracting and processing data in various ways using off-the-shelf tools and open-source tools
- Working with Linux or Windows operating systems and version control systems (Git) (3+ years)
- A consultant who is passionate about adding value to their clients through data
- A team player
- Flexibility to travel to client sites as required
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and technologies, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, Jira etc
Find out more about working for Mango.